We all want our loved ones to quit cigarette smoking faster as soon as possible. You must have heard from everyone that smoking cigarette is injuries to health. The elderly of your house will also talk about this and at the same time, you also inform the same in the school. Especially in the cinema theaters, before the movie starts harmful effects of smoking is given through advertisements.
Everyone knows that smoking cigarettes are bad habits and it is more difficult to get rid of them. Smoking cigarettes pose a threat to many diseases such as heart diseases, lung diseases, asthma, cancer etc. If you want to get rid of these diseases, they don’t become habitual of smoking cigarettes or get rid of them as soon as possible.
Let’s know 10 ways to quit cigarette smoking faster
- If you really want to give up the cigarette. Then the first and most important step for you is to prepare yourself for it. Explain it to yourself again and again that the work you are going to do is a good work and is fully committed to it.
- Now that you have made a complete mindset of leaving cigarette, then it is time to take care of what your cigarette routine is. Meaning at what time you are most cigarette is summoned.
- After knowing the cigarette routine, it is important to know at what time your cigarettes’ summoned are high. Make a plan, write on a paper and paste it on the wall of your house or room and watch it every day.
- If there is a lot of difficulty in to quit cigarette smoking faster, discuss it with a doctor about what methods you have to reduce the cigarette consumption. The doctor will tell a number of ways which will be effective in reducing cigarette addiction.
Drink plenty of water if possible
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Water works to remove poison from your body which gets accumulated in the body due to smoking cigarettes.
- Before leaving cigarettes it will be very hard for you. In such a situation, it would be best for you to get involved with your hobby. This is the best way to wander your mind. It will keep the mind busy. Choose the Hobby that you like and stay away from this bad addiction.
- When you leave cigarettes, your lips begin to dry. It is important that you keep a good lip balm with you.
- If you do not smoke cigarettes, you will have a lot of stress before. So it is important that you make all efforts to keep yourself relaxed. Take a stroll in the free time, Take a spa or massage, stay away from stress.
- Take a little time off from your busy schedule for a workout too. Whatever the damage caused by the cigarette with the help of exercise it will be reduced and your body will remain active.
There is an easy way to chew maximum chewing gum in which the sugar is equal to zero. Whenever you feel like smoking cigarette, that time start chewing gum. Keep it with yourself at your office, home and wherever you go. One advantage of this is that cravings for cigarettes will be reduced and many research suggests that eating chewing gum can reduce stress.
It is a natural tendency to quit smoking and expect to be over it within a month. That would be nice (very nice!), but it doesn’t work that way.
When we quit smoking, we’re letting go of a habit that most of us have carried for many years, if not all of our adult lives. It’s only fair to expect that breaking down the old associations that tied us to smoking and replacing them with new, healthier habits will take some time.