Only taking 1000 calorie diet a day is quite harsh and should only be used in case you desperately want to shed some few extra pounds much sooner. A calorie is a unit of energy used to measure the amount of energy stored in the food. For example take your energy requirements as a bank account. You make deposits when you consume calories by eating food. You make withdrawals when your body spends energy on depending on your body work. Many nutritionists have divided the amount of energy you withdraw each day into two parts:
- The energy you need when your body is at rest.
- The energy you need to do your daily “work”.
To keep your energy account in balance, you need to take in enough calories each day to cover your withdrawals. In this article we will let you know 1000 calorie diet which helps to make you fit and healthy. All food provides calories. All calories provide energy. But not all calories come with a full complement of extra benefits such as amino acids, fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Some foods are said to give you empty calories. So, let’s continue to read 1000 calorie diet plan.
1000 Calorie Diet Per Day
You eat food three times in a day to stay energized whole day i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Let’s start with the Breakfast diet plan.
- Half cup [8 oz.] plain, low-fats yogurt (77 ca lorie)
- One teaspoon honey (16 calorie)
- Half banana (50 calorie)
- One cup sparkling/frozen berries (97 calorie)
- One teaspoon of flaxseeds (55 calorie)
- Half of cup water (zero)
Blend together. Moreover, you can add snacks in your breakfast diet 2 cups popcorn (air popped) (62 calorie)
ALSO READ : Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss
- One chopped apple, chopped (94 calorie)
- Three oz. water packed tuna, drained (99 calorie)
- Two celery sticks, sliced (0 calorie)
- Two cups lettuce leaves (10 calorie)
- One teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise (45 calorie)
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt (36 calorie)
- Four walnut halves, chopped (53 calorie)
Mix salad ingredients and top with walnuts
- Four oz. very lean ground beef (149 calorie)
- One teaspoon ketchup (15 calorie)
- One small grated carrot (21 calorie)
- Half finely chopped onion (24 calorie)
- One egg white, beaten (72 calorie)
- Two cups lettuce, shredded (10 calorie)
- Half cup cucumber, sliced (8 calorie)
- One tomato, sliced (16 calorie)
Blend the ground pork, grated carrot, onion and ketchup collectively and form into a patty. Dry-fry or bbq, and serve with salad.
Thanks for reading our ideas for 1000 calorie diet. Pardon if any omission. Please give your valuable suggestions in the comments section.