A breast pump is probably the best gift of technology to working women and womenkind in general. It gently helps the new lactating mother pump milk and stores it in the refrigerator for later use. These days breast pumps come in all shapes and sizes and are available in both manual and electronic modes. The best one in the market currently taking care of all your breast pump needs is the Aeroflow Breastpumps.
Breast milk, as they say, is the best form of nutrition for babies up to 6 months. It contains all the essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins, and fats that an infant needs. It contains antibodies that make a baby’s immune system stronger to fight off viruses and bacteria. The new lactating mother’s expressed breast milk is stored for later use by the baby.
The pumped milk can immediately be frozen in a bottle or stored in disposable breast milk bags. Expressed milk can be kept for up to 6 hours at room temperature (at 66-72 degrees Fahrenheit, about 20 degrees Celsius). It can easily be refrigerated for up to 8 days or frozen for 12 months in a deep freeze, detached from a refrigerator, maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or −18 degrees Celsius temperature.
Benefits of Using a Breast Pump
- A breast pump comes in the handiest to the working women who, sometimes, have to immediately join work. These lactating mothers express their milk and refrigerate it for later use. This milk can be used to feed the baby when the mother is not around.
- It is used to stimulate lactation for women with low milk supply and the ones that post the newborn baby phase.
- It effectively wards off challenges such as
- baby’s difficulty of latching on to the mother
- when the mother is kept away from the baby in the intensive care unit
- to feed a baby who is not able to suckle enough milk to satisfy his hunger
- It helps avoids transferring medicines to the baby through breast milk.
- It helps the mother’s lactation process and sometimes aids in relieving the engorgement situation. A new mother experiences breast engorgement when the breasts are overfill with milk, blood, and other fluids. It is sometimes a severe painful occurrence causing the breasts to harden, and where the nipples become tight and tender.
- The pumping process largely helps in the recovery process of the mother.
- It helps the milk banks and the mothers who are not able to produce enough milk for their infants. Mothers expressing more milk than required use breast pumps and donate milk to such milk banks.
How Des Aeroflow Breastpumps Work
Aeroflow Breastpumps is one of the world-class breast pump service providers. A subsidiary of Aeroflow Healthcare incepted in 2013, it helps you chose the best breast pumps for your needs and haggles with the insurance companies and the breast pump providers on your behalf. It offers you the best of the breast pump brands ranging from manual, electric to battery-powered models. An assorted brand category offering includes Ameda, Elvie, Lansinoh, Motif, Medela, Spectra, Evenflo, and Freemie breast pumps. The pump types on offer comprise double electric, hospital grade, manual, and single grade.
The breast pumps delivered come in with extra features like a bag, hands-free, battery option, smart breast pump, portable, and adjustable speed. The mind-boggling technological advancement has at least eased a new mother’s woes of feeding the baby. The breast pumps on offer are designed in a manner to cater to every, and even the tiniest needs of a lactating mother. Even the doctors and pediatricians swear by the products and services offered by Aeroflow Breastpumps.
Aeroflow Breastpumps also provides products in various price ranges to pick and choose from according to your affordability quotient. Some filters can be added while making the choice. Aeroflow Breastpumps representatives are one of the easiest, cheeriest lot that helps you in your hunt for that perfect breast pump. They also help a mother with her other medical needs, as Aeroflow operates in the industry and is well connected to the medical resources.
The colorful website gives you options galore. Its resource section has all the tips and paraphernalia that a new parent would need to wade through the newly acquired role of a parent; sort of a one-stop solution for all your parenting needs. The advice ranges from building a perfect pumping room, back to work breastfeeding plan, breastfeeding superfoods to the calculation of the nutritional calorific value of the pumped milk. What more does one need now!
How To Get a Free Breast Pump Through Insurance?
As per the Affordable Care Act(ACA), everyone qualifies for an insurance-based breast pump. But a lot of people and even the insurance companies create unnecessary hurdles for the new parents. Aeroflow Breastpumps comes to your rescue at this stage and handholds you at every step to get you the insurance-covered breast pump. It seamlessly handles the whole process without the new parents heckled with the documentation worries. Over the years, Aeroflow Breastpumps has earned expertise on the laws about breast pumps.
The best Aeroflow breast pump can be procured in 3 easy steps:
- Give your full insurance information for Aeroflow to find out your eligibility for breast pump coverage.
- Aeroflow Breast pumps give you a stress-free experience. It verifies coverage and submits all the requisite documents. You can pass on your hassles of documentation to Aeroflow and devote your precious time to your little one.
- You simply have to pick a breast pump as per your requirement, and viola the brand new breast pump is delivered to your doorstep.
So what are you waiting for! All you new parents out there, pick up that phone now and call one of the best breast pump providers in the industry to serve you and assist you in your beautiful parental journey. Also, share your views on our Aeroflow breast pump reviews in the comment section below.