Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the healthy food products because it is prepared from the fresh apples. As per the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, apple cider vinegar benefits are endless. Intake of apple cider vinegar helps in staying away from a large number of problems. In the process of preparation of apple cider vinegar, at first, we select fresh apples and then crush them to extract juice from them. Then this fresh juice is fermented with bacteria by adding yeast firstly, and then it is kept aside to allow it to turn into the alcohol.
Once it is turned into alcohol, then next again it is fermented along with the acetic acid to form bacteria such that it slowly turns into vinegar. This juice contains a low level of calories that is just 3 calories per tablespoon and not more than that. This is the main reason why apple cider vinegar benefits from losing weight. It contains nutrients but all are at the negligible levels only.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
The apple cider vinegar benefits are numerous. The only precaution to be taken is that it should be consumed within a limit which is diluted. Let’s have a look at how apple cider vinegar benefits you.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth
Apple cider vinegar benefits are amazing when it comes to hairs. When applied to hair, It reduces the problem of dandruff along with hair fall and helps in growth of the hair. The following are the methods of how to use apple cider vinegar for hair loss and solve the other problems related to hair.
i.) Rinse to get Naturally Strong Hair
Apple cider vinegar benefits will make your dull hair shiny than ever. The process of making the solution is as follows:
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and mix it properly.
- After shampooing pour this solution and massage gently.
- Then leave it off for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Then apply light conditioner to the hair.
ii.) Apple cider vinegar benefits from Getting Rid of Dandruff
- Take a bowl mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Then massage this solution on to the scalp.
- Then shampoos it will be yielding good results.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin
How apple cider vinegar benefits your skin? Well, apple cider vinegar benefits are so immense that it is used in most of the beauty products as it has a huge number of astringent properties. However, it is important to apply it in a dilute form but not directly. Skin faces serious issues especially in summers, so it is most important to know apple cider vinegar benefits for your skin from the sun.
The process to apply apple cider vinegar for different skin problems are given below.
i.) How Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits from Fighting Acne
In order to solve the issue of acne or a pimple by applying Apple Cider Vinegar will yield the best results. The process of applying is mentioned below:
- Mix raw apple cider vinegar along with filtered water to make a dilute solution.
- Then using cotton ball apply to the skin where the problem exists and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Then rinsing the skin with cool water thoroughly will solve the problem.
- Apply until the problem is solved.
ii.) Apple Cider Vinegar for Sunburn
- Take half cup of Apple cider vinegar and mix it with 4 cups of water.
- Using a cloth apply on the affected area and massage gently.
- When done for a few days the problem gets solved.
iii.) How Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits against Skin Ageing
- Take a cotton ball and pour few drops of Apple cider vinegar, now apply it to the age spots or wrinkles.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and then wash properly with cool water.
- When this is repeated twice for approximately a month this problem will be solved.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar for Nails
The apple cider vinegar benefits can also be visible when we apply it to our nails apart from hair and skin. Weak nails or bacteria on it can be removed using this solution. Especially it solves the problem of weakened cuticles. The other nail related problems that are solved through this application are:
- Nails will get strengthened by applying this solution.
- Removing nail fungus sometimes is possible only with the apple cider vinegar only.
- Nails will grow at a faster rate.
- Apple cider vinegar will work as a perfect DIY manicure.
The process of applying Apple Cider Vinegar on nails as well as toe-nails to eliminate the fungus is as below.
- Take a bowl and mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar along with the water.
- Mix the solution properly.
- If applying for fingernails, apply through the cotton ball.
- In case if applying to the feet then submerge the clean, dry feet in the basin.
- Soak or apply for 10 minutes for feet or nails respectively.
- Then rinse it under cool water by cleaning them thoroughly.
- Then pat drying them will yield the perfect results.
- This can be done regularly until the problem gets resolved.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss
Weight loss is amongst the many apple cider vinegar benefits. Over-weight is one of the common problems faced by most of the people these days. One of the perfect solutions to this problem will be consuming apple cider vinegar. This apple cider vinegar can be consumed as a dilute solution directly or can be added to the diet in one or the other forms. Intake of apple cider vinegar solution will show significant results. Many people have lost up to 10 pounds after using apple cider vinegar for weight loss in 1 week. The apple cider vinegar weight loss program works in the following way:
- Apple cider vinegar solution when consumed not more than 30 ml per day will make feel heavy stomach.
- It stops from eating the heavy calorie foods.
- Even helps in reducing belly fat that is accumulated around the waist.
- It will help in good metabolism.
- Along with this solution, it is necessary to maintain only healthy food.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Health
Apple cider vinegar is one of the healthy juices that has got a huge number of benefits. It has got the ability to cure anything that ranges from a cough or cold to weight loss. This extensive range of benefits made the Apple cider vinegar as one of the best health supplements. Though it has become popular recently its usage is from centuries long in most of the foods as preservatives or in other forms.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar for Neuropathy
Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy with no side effects as compared to many medicines available in the market for neuropathy. And apple cider vinegar really helps in lowering the blood sugar. Apple cider vinegar neuropathy role is affected due to many good elements.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux
Apple cider vinegar and acid reflux. Is apple cider vinegar good for worse acid reflux? The answer is YES. It’s a great remedy using apple cider vinegar for constipation. If you usually feel the acid reflux, then you likely have issues with acid production in the stomach. Apple cider vinegar is a great digestive aid and balances the acid content.
Apple cider vinegar for acid reflux dosage
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water. You can also add honey if needed.
- Drink it before half an hour of every meal.
Apple cider vinegar helps people by offering a huge number of health benefits. The following are the benefits:
- Treating against antimicrobial and fungus.
- Helps in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps to dissolve Kidney Stones
- Helps in reducing the risks of heart diseases.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Constipation: Digestion gets improved by consuming it within a limit.
- Gets in relieving night-leg cramps.
- Bad breath is curable.
- Helps in whitening teeth.
- Apple cider vinegar for warts: In many ways, apple cider vinegar helps in treating a wart.
Apple Cider Vinegar Dosage:
So Apple cider vinegar has numerous health benefits and used as a seasoning agent in several foods. In order to be away from the side effects because of the apple cider vinegar, it is essential to follow below-mentioned points.
- Intake of apple cider vinegar should not exceed 30 ml per day, make sure to take only 1 ml per day at the starting and increase it gradually after a few weeks.
- The most important thing to consider is it needs to be diluted and drink using a straw only.
- After consuming apple cider vinegar, it’s important to rinse the mouth and brush only after 30 minutes.
- In the case of an allergic reaction, it is best to stop consuming.
Is Apple Cider vinegar Safe During Pregnancy
There are many women still use apple cider vinegar as a remedy for many things during their pregnancy. During pregnancy, no such side effects or any other complications have yet been noticed or related to its use.
Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
Does apple cider vinegar can go bad? With apple cider vinegar benefits, minor side effects of it also exist. Apple cider Vinegar does not have any side effects if consumed at low levels. However, too much is too bad and the same happens even with Apple cider vinegar when it is in low quantity nothing is harmful or dangerous to health. Some of the common side effects caused by heavy intake of apple cider vinegar are as follows.
- High chances of getting affected by gastroparesis in people with type 1 diabetes.
- Appetite reduces rigorously and leads to nausea.
- Drinking large amounts of apple cider vinegar will lead to low potassium levels along with osteoporosis in some cases.
- Heavy consumption of apple cider vinegar will weaken the dental enamel that will lead to loss of minerals along with tooth decay.
- Use of apple cider vinegar for children as lead to throat burns.
- Apple cider vinegar has interactions with some medications that include Diabetes, Digoxin, and certain diuretic drugs.
The above mentioned are apple cider vinegar benefits and also the side effects which you must know before consuming it in daily life. The most important thing to keep in mind is not to exceed the limit of its consumption, otherwise, that leads to the worst situations. Direct and heavy usage causes side effects on human health.