Much has been said about the fact that the eyebrows are the frame of the face and, therefore, largely determine the features and expressions of a person. For this reason, when ageing and flaccidity affect the firmness of the skin of the eyebrows, it is important to look for an aesthetic alternative that will improve the problem, such as the Botox brow lift. A Botox eyebrow lift also known as a forehead lift used to lift a drooping eyebrow without surgery. It also removes the deep worry lines on the forehead.
Brow lift with botox offers an aesthetic and very natural result that is why it is one of the most demanded at present to correct drooping eyebrows. We know how much you want to look good and fight the signs of premature ageing, for this reason, we tell you everything you need to know about this therapy.
How is the Eyebrow Lifting Treatment with Botox?
- How is the Eyebrow Lifting Treatment with Botox?
- Recovery of Brow Lift with Botox
- Contraindications of Botox Eyebrow Lift
- What are Botox Brow Lift Benefits?
- Does Brow Lift have Side Effects?
- How Much Botox Brow Lift Cost
- What Care do I Need after the Brow Lift?
- How to Get Shiny Hair Overnight – 7 Wonderful Tips
- 5 Tips For Choosing a Plastic Surgeon For Better Results
- 7 Things You Should Know About Eyebrow Lift
- 6 Easy Homemade Face Masks For Glowing Skin
- How Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits your Hair, Skin and Overall Health?
- Amazing Edgepark Breast Pump Reviews 2020
- Bluechew Pill Reviews 2020: Side Effects, Cost, Free Trial
- Things to Know About Tricare Breast Pump Coverage 2020
- 5 Amazing Elimination Diet Meal Plan You Can Follow
- 7 Bikram Yoga Benefits That Will Change Your Life Forever
- Top 14 Essential Oils for Menstrual Cramps and Other Problems
- 5 Reasons You Should Make Out More Often During Periods
- What is Bikram Yoga? 26 Pure Bikram Yoga Poses and Its Benefits
Botulinum toxin, better known by the brand name Botox, is a substance that acts in the body exerting an effect of muscular paralysis. In the case of the eyebrow, the Botox allows relaxing that muscular contraction that is causing the formation of wrinkles in the area and raise the tail of the eyebrow.
Often people who a brow lifts with Botox also take advantage of the occasion to improve the aged appearance of the eyebrows and correct the crow’s feet. As a result, a total refresh of the entire visual frame of the face is obtained.
Before performing this treatment, the person must go to a diagnostic appointment in which it will be evaluated by a specialist. In this consultation, the expert analyzes the area to be treated and determines the points where the Botox will be applied in order to offer a natural finish.
The day of the eyebrow lift with Botox, the specialist injects the toxin in the agreed points through microinjections. The treatment is ambulatory, does not require the use of anaesthesia and only a 30-minute session is needed to obtain the definitive results.
The amount of Botox to use can vary depending on the case of each patient and after its application, the person can make his life as usual. After the treatment, the skin may appear somewhat red and inflamed due to injection punctures; however, these symptoms usually disappear at most two days after therapy.
The effect of Botox brow lift usually lasts for six months; however, this time may vary depending on the time it takes for each organism to absorb the toxin. When it is noticed that the muscle is recovering its mobility, if the specialist so considers it, a retouching can be performed.
Recovery of Brow Lift with Botox
In order for the effects of eyebrow lifting with Botox to be as expected, it is essential to follow the instructions of the aesthetic medicine specialist to the letter, as well as taking into account the following aspects:
- Makeup can only be used after 24 hours of lifting the eyebrows.
- It is important not to rub, touch, squeeze or scratch the treated area.
- You cannot rinse or wet the area for 12 hours.
- It is vital to avoid direct exposure to UV rays and to use sunscreen specifically for facial skin.
Contraindications of Botox Eyebrow Lift
The lifting of eyebrows with Botox is a safe treatment that can be carried out on anyone who presents fall of cheekbones, wrinkles in the frame of the eyes, grooves in the eyebrows or tail of eyebrow drooping. However, like all aesthetic treatments, there are some cases, in which the lifting of eyebrows is contraindicated, let’s see which are:
- Surgical intervention has been performed in the area to be treated in less than a year.
- If a connective tissue treatment has been performed in less than a month.
- If you have previously experienced allergy or negative reactions to the application of botulinum toxin.
- If there is a wound, irritation, allergy or burn in the area to be treated.
- In case of suffering from a dermatological disease, the authorization of the attending physician to perform the eyebrow lift with Botox will be essential.
What are Botox Brow Lift Benefits?
- Avoid the use of surgery and the effect is not permanent. If you do not like the results you can return to the initial state.
- It can be applied at any time of the year and you can rejoin your normal activity immediately.
- It is a practically painless technique and does not require prior preparation.
- It does not leave scars.
Does Brow Lift have Side Effects?
There has been a lot of talk about the side effects of Botox brow lift, such as the loss of facial expression. This really depends on the area where it is applied, the amount and the frequency. The most important thing is that the person who applies it is a doctor with a deep knowledge of facial anatomy. He also needs to know where each patient needs injections to soften gestures without losing facial expression.
Among the risks involved in Botox brow lift is the drop of the eyelid or excessive elevation of the eyebrows. Again, they depend more on an incorrect application than on the treatment itself. For the first case, there are eye drops that help to recover mobility before. In any case, it is always temporary and without major consequences than aesthetics. In case of elevation of the tail of the eyebrow, it can be smoothed by injecting again a dose in the opposite muscle.
Another effect may be the appearance of bags. If it is your tendency, the doctor can apply only on the sides of the eyes, leaving the bottom part without applying.
It is essential to put yourself in the hands of an expert to avoid these asymmetries or lack of expression and be advised without waiting for magic.
How Much Botox Brow Lift Cost
A typical Botox brow lift can be up to 30 to 50 units. The average cost of Botox is somewhere around $15-20 per unit. You must know that brow lift is elective cosmetic surgery, and insurance does not cover these expenses. But there are many surgeons who offer patient some financing plans to make the procedure more affordable.
What Care do I Need after the Brow Lift?
It is normal the appearance of small bruises, redness or inflammation, especially in the orbicular area. They will disappear within a few hours and in the case of bruising they can be disguised with a little makeup.
The only recommendation in which all the experts seem to agree is not to lie down in the 4 hours after the treatment and not to rub the area. After that time you can do any activity including sports. You also have to try to avoid saunas, since steam and heat can reduce the effect.
There are areas where we will notice more of Botox brow lift effect and more lasting, such as between the eyebrows or forehead, and in the eyes tends to disappear before.