It is very much apparent from the name itself that carnivorous diet recipes mean using meat and other non-vegetarian products as the sole means of sustenance. Carnivore diet recipes exclude all forms of greens from your diet. It means not vegetables or plant products, only meals, and seafood. Carnivore’s diet meal plan has found a home in the lives of many people. With each passing day, more and more people are shifting to a carnivore diet.
To any average human, it would seem a little odd to just stick to one form of food. Wouldn’t one get bored? Of course, a carnivore diet meal plan does not offer you many choices. And after some time, you might start feeling bored as well. But people who adopt the carnivore diet, say that by following a strict meal plan like this one, they can battle autoimmune conditions more efficiently. Some individuals embrace a carnivore diet to lose weight.
Replacing a high carb diet with a high protein and low carb diet can help you lose weight in a much lesser time. This is what a carnivorous diet does. It replaces your daily intake of high carbohydrates with high levels of protein. With a simple change like this one, the metabolism of your body is changed, and it soon starts shedding the extra weight.
Carnivore Diet Recipes
The main objective of a carnivore diet is the supply enough protein and energy to your body. Your recipes need to be centered around this fact. It can be as simple as fried eggs, omelets, or crispy bacon.
If you want something different, you can go for some other recipes like roast beef or pork. The entire essence of this carnivorous diet is to maintain a constant intake of high protein and to cut down carbs. More protein means more energy.
Carnivore Diet Menu
The menu of a carnivore diet is a straightforward one, with little variations every day. The prime goal is to include maximum protein and zero carbs in the form of meat in your diet. Here is a simple example of what your carnivore diet menu would look like:
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And for this simple reason, it is best to keep eggs on your breakfast menu. You can cook three eggs with butter, ham, or cheese and make a lovely breakfast out of it. Also, check out the benefits of a watermelon diet plan for 3 days.
- For lunch, the most popular items are lamb chops and pork bellies. For some variety, you can include beef steaks and some fish.
- There isn’t much difference between lunch and dinner. Most people consume the same items which they did for lunch.
You must have noticed that there is no slot for snacks. This is because of because meat and other non-vegetarian meals are full of protein. And this protein fills you with energy and reduces the habit of constant snacking.
Carnivore Diet Food List
It is understood that as the name suggests, you will just be eating meat. All meat-based products are included in this broad topic. But some people prefer to add a few things to this “meat only” plan. Here is a list of things that are usually consumed in a carnivore diet meal plan.
- Red meat, organ meat, poultry, fish, eggs, lard, butter, bone marrow, bone broth, and a lot of water.
- Some people prefer to include milk, yogurt, and cheese in their diet. This is justified on the basis that these products are of animal origin.
- Coffee and tea may also be regularly consumed as a part of the diet. These products are derived from plants and have no official place in the carnivorous diet list. But their inclusion is solely dependent on the discretion of the user.
Knowing what to eat is just not enough. You should also know what to avoid. Under a strict carnivore diet meal plan, you should avoid consuming vegetables, fruits, seeds, and nuts. Other than this, one should also minimize the consumption of bread, pasta, and grains.
You much have understood by now that there is a simple rule- If it isn’t meat, it shouldn’t be in your diet.
Carnivore Diet benefits
You might be surprised to know how healthy can carnivore diet be. As said by many health professionals and dietitians, a carnivore diet is beneficial for people suffering from autoimmune conditions. It is a pro-anti-inflammatory diet that helps your body combat auto-immune problems in the most natural way possible.
Usually, for autoimmune diseases, modern medicine recommends the use of steroids. They might help with the disease, but they have considerable side effects as well. Adopting a carnivore diet is the simplest way to improve your bodily functions.
Another great benefit of a carnivore diet meal plan is that it helps you lose weight. The carnivorous diet demands you to eliminate a lot of things from your diet. And that does not mean that any compromise is made in terms of energy supply. You get the same amount of energy but in a different form. This reflects in your body weight. Also, read Fast Weight Loss Diet Plan Lose 5kg in 5 days
The carnivorous diet also helps avoid food that might cause an allergic reaction in a consumer. But shifting to a carnivorous diet, you automatically eliminate the possibility of allergy and anaphylaxis.
Carnivore Diet shopping list
Your shopping cart should be the food of edible animal products. Pick out whatever you like. It might be possible that you get bored of eating similar things day in and day out. Try to mix things up once in a while. Your shopping list should have the following things- beef steak, eggs, pork belly, bacon, lamb chops. You can take anything that is meat.
Once in a while, shift to seafood like fish, crabs, and squids.
Carnivore Diet Meal Plan results
The carnivore diet helps you with a lot of things. If you choose to take up a carnivorous diet, you will notice the following changes in a short duration.
- No unnecessary snacking– Carnivorous diet is a diet rich in protein. This helps you meet the daily need for energy without any unnecessary snacking. This means that you only need three meals a day. Not only will this help you battle unhealthy eating habits, but imagine the amount of money you would be saving.
- Weight loss– Since a carnivorous diet helps you cut down carbs, it helps you lose weight at a much faster rate.
- Ketosis diet– After some time, the carnivore diet starts producing the same benefits as a ketogenic diet. It sets your body into ketosis, which means that your body will start burning fat in place of carbohydrates.
The carnivore diet focuses on only one product- Meat. And it is full of goodness. Not only do you get palatable food, but also a bunch of health benefits. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the carnivore diet meal plan is the new trend for healthy living.