In this selfie obsessed world, the most significant thing which is noticed is the hair, in fact 80% of people believe that most of your selfies depend on your healthy hair. So, it becomes very much important to have a healthy mop of hair on your head. Follow some hair growth tips from an early age to prevent hair loss and have healthy hair growth.
There are countless ideas shared by our elders and so many experts for healthy hair growth tips. Vast amount of people are opting for Hair Transplant Surgery these days after losing too much hair. so before it gets too late lets to discuss a simple solution for growing your hair healthy and faster 😉
Usage pumpkin oil and peppermint essential oil
Pumpkin oil contains rich amount of vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants. It is immensely beneficial for hair thickness and hair growth. Peppermint oil stimulates blood circulation to the scalp when it is applied through an oil massage.
This method will grow 1-2 inches of hair PER week.. possibly more! depending on your body.
How to prepare the mixture of oil?
Below are the following steps!
- Take a small bowl and add some PUMPKIN OIL (you need more of this because this is your base oil).
- Then, Add some PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL (you need less of this because essential oil is extremely concentrated).
- Make a mixture and mix it well.
- Before using it on your scalp make sure its warm.
- Massage on your scalp thoroughly using your fingertips so your roots are saturated.
- Here is the simple trick called Inversion method. Flip your hair over so you’re kind of upside down and massage scalp for 5-7 min. And then after few mins flip ur head back to the normal.
- Leave this mixture in your head overnight and wash it off next morning.
- Apply this mixture every day for 1 week.
Benefits of pumpkin oil!
- It helps in reverse balding.
- Contains fatty acids and vitamins B and essential nutrients for hair growth.
Benefits of Peppermint Essential oil!
- Stimulate/Rejuvenates follicles for healthy hair growth.
- Protect from dandruff and keeps your scalp fresh.
Hair Growth Tips : Benefits of inversion method
Turning your head upside down boost the blood circulation. This method is not new, it does wonders!!! It also helps in stimulating your brain! Yes! Your brain!!!
This method will help you to prevent hair loss, make your scalp strong and ensure the growth of healthy hair. Now your selfies pictures will come out beautiful!:) 🙂