The hustle in Life is Real! Some understand this very early, while some are in the later stages of life.
The stress of Jobs, loans, Education, and the list will keep us on our toes forever; even if someone decides to take a break from this, the maximum it lasts is for a weekend, and then you are back to being overtaxed again!
Getting permanent relief from all of this looks like a farfetched dream; if truth be told, then what is a possible solution we all wonder.
We covered you with a simple technique that will not take you more than 10-15 minutes a day. Curious to find out?
We are Talking about Twin Hearts Meditation,
Why Meditation on Twin Hearts?
- It’s a quick way to feel refreshed, happy and stress-free
- You can do this from the comfort of your home.
- You might feel discouraged when listening to the word ‘meditation’, but we assure you this is different and far more effective than basic breathing meditation.
Twin hearts Meditation was invented by GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui in the Philippines. Because of its amazing benefits, this did not take much time to spread worldwide, with more than 40 countries practicing Twin Hearts Meditation Currently.
“Just as Pranic Healing can ‘miraculously’ cure simple and severe ailments, the Meditation on Twin Hearts, when practiced by a large number of people, can miraculously heal the entire earth; thereby making the earth more harmonious and peaceful.” – Master Choa Kok Sui
It’s a meditation aimed at cleaning the aura for experiencing higher levels of awareness.
Twin heart meditation is done by developing and activating the crown and the heart energy centers, also called chakras, to achieve stillness, peace, calmness, and universal consciousness.
How to Practice Twin Hearts Meditation Step by Step
Warming up the body
Start with doing basic exercises like shoulder rotation, neck rolling, and basic stretching for 10 minutes to prepare the body for Meditation and reap maximum benefits.
Find your most comfortable position
You can sit in any position you want; make sure your spine is erect and not bent. You can sit on the ground or on a chair.
Quickly do a few breathing exercises so feel calm and relaxed to start the Meditation.
Starting the brain activity
You have to start by thinking about the things that you are grateful for, which can be anything from the food on your plate, your friends, your family, or a wonderful vacation that you went on.
This is the best way to activate the heart Centre or the Heart Chakra; position your hands on the center of your heart and continue thinking about the things that make you happy.
Activating the Crown Chakra
Once you start feeling happy and joyous, take one hand from your heart and place it at the center of your head, this is done to activate the crown, Chakra. Make sure your hand is on your head for two minutes while wishing for the blessings to reach all of the worlds.
The step after both Chakras are activated
Now imagine you illuminating the whole space and start chanting Om Or amen while visualizing the light coming from your inside. Let this amazing feeling spread through your whole body and feel the magic within, feel the energy moving throughout your body.
Now, slowly open your eyes to conclude the Meditation, and You are ready to go, take over the world!
Benefits of Twin Heart Meditation
- It’s a One-stop Solution for all your anxiety, depression, and stress that doesn’t let you sleep at night because practicing twin heart meditation regularly will help you feel a whole lot calmer and at peace.
- It improves mental and physical health, as it flushes out the toxins from the body and helps you feel healthier from the inside. It is said to relieve Headaches and stomach discomfort.
- This Meditation is also said to bring good luck as you bless the whole world and you are ready to serve, which will always bring good luck in your life.
- This improves your self-esteem; after practicing twin hearts Meditation, you start feeling a lot better and positive about yourself, thus making a new, Better Image in mind.
- Practicing this makes you better at handling stressful situations. Once you practice this regularly, you start feeling Calm, at peace, and fresh, which will help you make better decisions in life.
Want to feel an instant burst of Energy and Freshness? Grab a quiet spot in the park or your home and try the twin hearts Meditation.
PS- It’s a secret– go to the park and try twin hearts Meditation under natural light. It is said to enhance the benefits!
There are no restrictions, but certain groups should avoid twin hearts. Meditation – children below 16 years, heavy smokers, pregnant women, people consuming drugs or alcohol regularly, people having heart troubles, glaucoma, kidney, Hypertension, or liver diseases.