If you are going to consult with your doctor regarding your sexual life issue, then In addition to discuss your sex life, your doctor may ask about your health history and do a physical examination. If you have premature ejaculation and have problems getting or maintaining an erection, your doctor may order a blood test to do male hormone levels (testosterone) or other tests . Try these 7 best foods that boost testosterone faster with no side effects. There are also many pills in the market which are use to deal with premature ejaculation issues. Zoloft for premature ejaculation is one of them. Below you can get details about Zoloft.
The formula of this medicine, which is based on a series of well-selected ingredients, has become popular in a short time. Regular use of this product can help you stay longer in bed in an easy, fast and safe way. It is necessary to mention that you will be able to forget about premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
What is the premature ejaculation?
It is when a man has an orgasm throughout sexual activities previous to he or his partner wishes. This can vary from previous to diffusion to a moment just after it and can leave the couple feeling disgruntled. Premature ejaculation at the start of a relationship is very frequently caused by anxiety and too much stimulation
Premature ejaculation can create frustration and shame, and you may have problems satisfying the couple. For some men, the discomfiture caused by premature ejaculation can cause intimacy trouble and damage their relationships.
Zoloft for Premature Ejaculation
Zoloft mainly belongs to a class of drugs that are called selective serotonin uptake inhibitors. If you are taking Zoloft for solving your premature ejaculation problem, then it is recommended to take these pills every day without any skip. Before to take it for at least 2 week. Some other benefit of Zoloft is as below:
There are several benefits offered by the Zoloft drugs indicated for the problem of premature ejaculation, among them it is necessary to mention:
- Reduction of stress and anxiety that can cause premature ejaculation.
- More satisfying sex
- With the intake of the medications, the time for the ejaculation to occur and the erection control improves.
- This drug unlike traditional antidepressants does not require some time to take effect. Its result can be seen in a very short time, as there are high levels of serotonin, the possibility of rapid ejaculation is greater.
This product is very popular among men because it guarantees that you:
It should be prescribed by a doctor, as possible reactions should be taken into account if combined with the antidepressants or nitrates found in some drugs. It should be used in people between 18 and 64 years old, for all time use it under medical supervision and only when necessary.
- Longer sex, sometimes for more than 30 minutes;
- Full and strong erection throughout the relationship.
- you will have stronger and longer erections and controlled ejaculation.
Libido is a psychic excitement from inside the body that aims to satisfy sexual needs. When you know that you are not able to fully satisfy your partner because of your erection problems, fear of failure also reduces your sexual desire. Take Zoloft for premature ejaculation and you’ll see yourself as soon as your libido increases and your ability to satisfy your partner.
How long does Zoloft take to work?
Once you take Zoloft it dissolves in blood and help to delay in the premature ejaculation. To make it more effective use these pills before the sexual activities. It responds within 4.5 to 8 hour of its usages.
What is the essential information you should know about Zoloft?
- Do not use Zoloft if you are also taking pimozide or being treated with methylene blue injections.
- Do not use Zoloft drug if you have used MAO inhibitors such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine in the last 14 days.
- When you start taking antidepressants for the first time, some young people have suicidal thoughts. Pay attention to changes in mood and symptoms. If your symptoms are new or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Do not use Zoloft if you are allergic to Zoloft or are taking pimozide. Do not use Zoloft liquid preparations if you are taking disulfiram (Antabuse).
If you have any of below issue then discuss with your doctor before starting Zoloft
- Heart disease, high blood pressure, or stroke.
- Liver or kidney disease.
- Bleeding problems or taking warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven).
- Bipolar disorder (man depression); or
- Low blood sodium concentration.
Some drugs can interact with Zoloft and cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome. Always tell your doctor if you are taking stimulants, opioids, herbal products, other antidepressants, mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, migraine, severe infections, or nausea and vomiting prevention medications.
When you start taking Zoloft for the first time, some young people have suicidal thoughts. Doctors should check progress during regular visits. Families and caregivers also need to be aware of changes in mood and symptoms.
Taking Zoloft can cause severe lung problems and other complications in the baby. However, if you stop taking Zoloft, the recurrence of depression may occur. Consult your doctor as soon as you become pregnant.
Do not give Zoloft to anyone under the age of 18 without the approval of a doctor. Zoloft is FDA approved for use in children with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It is not recommended for the treatment of depression in children.
How to take Zoloft
Follow all instructions on the recipe label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Do not take this medicine in large or small amounts or more than recommended. Zoloft can be taken with or without food. But take this medicine at the same time every day.
The concentrated form of Zoloft Oral Solution must be diluted before taking. To make sure that you are taking the correct dose, measure the drug with a dropper. Mix with 4 ounces (half cup) of water, ginger ale, lemon/lime soda, lemonade, or orange juice. Do not make use of any other liquids to dilute the drug. Mix well and drink immediately. To make sure that you are taking Zoloft completely, add a little more water to the glass, put it gently into the glass, and drink immediately.
This drug can cause false-positive results in drug use screening tests. If you need to have a urine test to detect drug use, tell your lab employees that you are taking Zoloft.
- It may take Zoloft up to 4 weeks for symptoms to improve. Continue to use the medicine as directed and tell your doctor if symptoms do not improve.
- Do not stop using Zoloft suddenly. This can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Talk to your doctor about before you stop taking Zoloft.
What happens if I forget to take it?
If you miss any dose, take it as soon as possible once you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip past doses. Do not take any more medicines until you have reached the last dose.
Zoloft and Alcohol
Don’t use zoloft and alcohol together. Talk to your doctor before taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for pain, arthritis, fever, or swelling. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleb), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac, indomethacin, meloxicam, and others. Using NSAIDs with zoloft can cause bruising and bleeding. This medicine can damage your thoughts and reactions.
What are the Zoloft side effects?
Get emergency medical care if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction:
- rash or ves measles (with or without fever or joint pain)
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- This medicine can damage your thoughts and reactions.
- If zoloft used with NSAIDs it can cause bruising and bleeding.
Things to discuss with doctor before usages of this medicine
If you want to start this medicine and suffer with issue like
- Easy bruising/bleeding
- have no interest in sex
- ejaculation delay
- muscle cramps/weakness
- Unusual weight loss.
Then it is good to talk with your doctor before usages
How to store
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture.
Premature ejaculation is an erectile dysfunction that is characterized by ejaculation that occurs before or at the beginning of the sexual act. As a consequence, the duration of intercourse is greatly reduced, the couple does not feel satisfaction, and the man may feel ridiculous. Pills against premature ejaculation will allow you to decide how long your sexual relations with your partner will last.
Sexual potency in a man consists in his ability to initiate, maintain, and carry out a satisfactory sexual relationship. In some cases it is necessary to treat impotence. Improving your sexual potency increases your satisfaction of sex.