Whether you are a doting woman or a sportsman, working or homemaker, everybody wants to look attractive and have clean and healthy skin. But taking good care of skin is a task as we mostly have a busy schedule and hardly get time to visit salons etc. There are tons of beauty products, that can provide you solutions, superficial benefits to lighten up a bit but not truly to get in-depth positive results.
Prolonged use of skincare products containing many unhealthy chemicals can badly affect your skin. But why to use these products when you can make your skin naturally healthier using some simplest home remedies So let’s see how to lighten skin overnight and get flawless, healthy, glowing skin with a rejuvenated look at home.
How to Lighten Skin Overnight by Simple Home Remedies
1. Raw Milk for natural skincare
Dip cotton into a bowl of raw milk and dab all over your dry skin. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it with cool water Do it at least three times a week before a bath for best results. Milk helps you to get rid of dark spots and cleanse skin deeply.
2. Coconut Oil for Glowing Skin
It has antibacterial properties, its gentle massage will help to keep deeply hydrated and moisturized. If you add 2-3 drops of vitamin C serum in oil, it aids the repair of damaged tissue. But it does not work for oily skin. With coconut oil having antifungal and antibacterial properties, you can get more enhanced beauty significantly.
- Mix two tablespoons of coconut oil and freshly squeezed juice of one lemon.
- Warm the oil up in your hands by rubbing your hands back and forth.
- Gently massage the oil into your face using small, circular strokes for 1 minute.
- Rinse a washcloth under lukewarm water, wring out the excess water, and let the cloth sit on your face for 30 seconds.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Essential Oils for Lighten Skin
Essential oils prevent wrinkles, pigmentation and lighten the oily and greasy skin. It nourishes the skin and promotes blood circulation, and it absorbs easily in your skin.
- Almond Essential Oil
- Blackcurrant Seed Essential Oil
- Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Grape Seed Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
4. Rose Water and Glycerin Clean up
For any type of skin rose water undoubtedly works magically. Rosewater can be added to many home remedies for the skin.
- Mix 2 spoons of glycerin and 3 spoons of rose water.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon
- Pour the mixture into a small bottle or a spray bottle.
- Apply the mixture to your face using a cotton ball and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cool water.
- Use this recipe three times a week for glowing skin.
5. Aloe Vera Gel Treatment FOR DRY SKIN
Aloe Vera is one of the best anti-aging skincare plants. Its soothing anti-inflammatory properties come to rescue problems with pimples, rashes, dry skin, and treatment of hyperpigmentation.
- Take 50gm Aloe vera gel and a few fresh slices of cucumber.
- Add a few lemon juice drops, and blend everything well.
- Apply this soothing paste on your face and neck area, and leave it for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
6. Use Lemon for Skin Lightening
Lemon helps reduce tan and dullness of facial skin. It contains a chemical exfoliate which is citric acid, mind it before applying dilute lemon juice in water, it is rich in antioxidants that help to improve complexion.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with olive oil and honey
- Stir the ingredients together to make a paste.
- Gently massage your skin and leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing off.
High citric content bleaches the skin and remember to wash all traces of lemon juice off your skin before you go outside.
7. Homemade Skin Exfoliation
To achieve glowing skin, the best way is to remove the dead skin cells. Make a homemade scrub using walnuts, almonds, or oatmeal, massage it with your bare hands, and rinse it off to reveal fresh skin.
- 1/4 cup of raw almonds and Add 4 tbsp of oatmeal, and, 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- Mix 2 spoons of lavender oil.
- Grind all ingredients and make a textured powder.
- Use half spoon of this mixture and add water to make a paste.
- Apply it to your face and neck, and massage in circular motions for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with a warm washcloth.
You can use some natural and homemade skincare packs to maintain young, healthy, and glowing skin. If you are still facing skin issue problems, then below are some esteemed remedies to solve them.
Homemade Face Packs a Natural Skin Glow
1. Turmeric, Honey, and Yogurt Face Mask
These are the best organic playing key roles in skin lightening overnight. Yogurt contains lactic acid which helps to remove dark spots. Honey and turmeric provide you with moisturizer and fairness.
- Add 1 teaspoon of yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, and turmeric powder. Also, add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to the mixture.
- Apply the paste onto your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and wipe your face with a washcloth.
2. Lighten face with Green tea
Green tea has rich sources of antioxidants that help to restore the natural glow of your skin. Green Tea is full of vitamin B2 and vitamin E, both essential for skin health.
- 2 tbsp of green tea(brewed), 1 tbsp of gram flour, ½ tbsp of turmeric powder, and 2 tbsp milk.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the mask over a cleansed face.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with cool water.
Green tea hydrating face mask can reduce redness and soothe the skin.
3. Orange Peel and Yogurt – Face Pack
Oranges are rich in vitamin C and they can do wonders for your skin. Orange Peel face pack is an instant rejuvenating, and you can apply before any event for glowing skin.
- Take 1 tbsp of orange pulp and 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Mix well. Apply on the face and wash off after 20 minutes to get clean, fresh, and toned up glowing skin.
4. Tomatoes for Best Skin
Tomatoes have lycopene content quality which helps to protect from the sun and reduce suntan. For skin lightening treatment, acne cures and blemishes dark spots. Tomatoes contain powerful antioxidants, and vitamins B, C, and E which help to brighten the skin.
- Mash one tomato into a smooth and pulpy paste.
- Add the yogurt and oatmeal.
- Apply this pack to your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off.
5. Banana Face Pack
Bananas are the most easily available source of many nutrients like vitamin A, zinc, and manganese, which are anti-inflammatory. They contain a high level of antioxidants which work as a skin exfoliator.
- Mash the banana and add 1/2 spoon of honey and lemon juice to it. avoid lemon juice if you have dry skin.
- Mix well and apply the mixture to clean the face and neck.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and wash it off.
6. Papaya And Honey
Papaya is rich in papain enzymes and vitamin A, which helps in removing dead cells. Papaya nourishes your skin, making it look glowing, and moisturized. Honey has antibacterial agents that prevent acne development and help fade scars and age dark spots. However, honey facilitates attaining an even skin tone to hydrate.
- Mash the papaya into a smooth pulpy paste and add honey to it.
- Clean and dry your skin before applying this mixture.
- Leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
7. Fuller’s Earth mask for Lightening
Fuller’s Earth mask can be used for flawless and soothing skin. They enrich it with minerals like lime, alumina, and iron oxides which dedicates a fair complexion and healthy glowing skin.
- Mix Fuller’s Earth powder, tomato juice, honey, lemon juice, and a little milk.
- Apply on the face and neck, and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Skin lightening helps you to achieve an even skin tone by getting rid of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and patches. These simple home remedies are magically helpful to make your skin healthier.
What do you eat? Does it matter? Yes, if you want more impact on wonderful skin, then you have to pay more attention to your diet. Stay hydrated and drink an ample amount of water, add juices and fruits to your diet. Avoid unhealthy and oily food. Take a balanced meal and proper sleep. Try to quit smoking and reduce alcohol intake and work out daily. Morning walks and yoga can do wonders for your all-over health.
Skincare is utterly prominent! Let the skin breathe. Owing to an unhealthy lifestyle is a major cause of skin barrier including eating fast food habits. Keep your skin microbiome balanced to boost.